- Encourages the thyroid gland
- Provides iodine, which is vital for good thyroid function and therefore overall health and metabolism
- A good source of marine minerals, including potassium, magnesium, calcium and iron
- Low iodine intake (or very high intakes) can cause hypothyroidism, which has a number of adverse symptoms, including significant increases in cholesterol levels
- Help to correct hypothyroidism symptoms
Vitamin B-12 (as cyanocobalamin) 100 mcg
Iodine (from kelp) 150 mcg
Zinc (oxide) 8 mg
Niacinamide 200 mcg
Copper (as oxide) 200 mcg
Manganese (amino acid chelate) 2 mg
Molybdenum (amino acid chelate) 50 mcg
L-Tyrosine 300 mg
Schizandra (herb powder) 2400 mg
Ashwagandha Root (herb powder) 200 mg
Bladderwrack (powder) 50 mg
Cayenne Pepper (powder) 30 mg
Other ingredients: Gelatin, Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, and silicon dioxide
Not suitable for vegetarians.
SUGGESTED USE: As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule in the morning and one (1) capsule in the evening.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.